Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the website (“the Site”) operated by [Company Name] (“us,” “we,” or “our”). Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Site.
- Use of the Site 1.1 The Site provides information and resources related to [description of services]. The content on the Site is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. 1.2 You must be at least 18 years old or of legal age in your jurisdiction to access and use the Site. By using the Site, you represent that you are of legal age. 1.3 You agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and not to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Intellectual Property 2.1 The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by [Company Name] and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. 2.2 You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, publicly display or perform, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- User Accounts 3.1 In order to access certain features of the Site, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. 3.2 You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to promptly update any information to keep it current and accurate. 3.3 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect any unauthorized activity or violation of these Terms.
- Third-Party Links and Content 4.1 The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or resources.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability 5.1 The Site and its content are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. 5.2 In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Site or its content.